AWANA is a nondenominational youth ministry committed to "reaching boys and girls with the gospel of Christ and training them to serve Him." The heartbeat of AWANA is reaching children around the world with the good news that Jesus Christ loves them and can save them from sin. Each week, more than one million boys and girls in over 110 countries attend AWANA clubs where they play games, memorize Bible verses and listen to Bible stories. Children and youth have fun while being taught the Word of God.
This year, because of COVID, we are running a modified AWANA program in the Fellowship Hall located off of Community Ave.
Please park on the street or far west parking lot off of Community Ave.
Club began - Wed, Sept 23 but there's still opportunity to sign up.
Parents may only sign up their own child(ren).
Handbooks can be picked up or purchased when clubbers are registered.
Club will run from 7 – 8PM in Fellowship Hall off of Community Ave.
Due to the COVID, AWANA will have a new format:
- Clubbers will memorize their verses at home
- Clubbers will attend on Wednesday evenings between 7 - 8PM to recite their verses to their leaders, get their books signed off, receive any Awards achieved and play no-contact AWANA games
- Parents MUST remain with their Clubbers all evening
- Social Distancing and Masks will be required
- Please call Ted or Brad if you have questions or need additional information
Ted Tompkins – cell (626) 255-3506 or Brad Short – cell (818) 957-2845
Our club gives priority to the Bible as the Word of God. The vital scripture verses on Salvation and Christian growth are the heart of all AWANA achievements.
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who
correctly handles the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Wednesday Night AWANA Club
K - 6th Grade
7:00 – 8:00 pm
September thru May
Boys & Girls
Grades – Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd
TRUTH & TRAINING
Boys: 3rd to 6th Grade
Girls: 3rd to 6th Grade